BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

There is a place for everything and for everything there is a place






As I have said before I am an organized freak, yes there are people out there worse than I am. In my personal opinion they way your house is and feels represents who you are as a person and it can also represent your spiritual person. The way I look at it is when people come to my home what do they see and feel, do they see someone who is a slob, doesn't care, unclean, if my home us a mess and I don't care and is unclean am I. I want my house to sparkle, shine, reflect who I am, and that I do care. While no I do not spend 24hrs a day cleaning and organizing I do spend once a week cleaning my house from floor to ceiling, every day straightening up and doing everyday cleaning, and once every two weeks or once a month at least going through my closests, cupboards, drawers, dressers, everything and getting out what I do not use or need anymore. I do not want my house or my life to be cluttered with unnecessary things.

Who can say, “I have made my heart pure; I am clean from my sin”?
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

0 comments: