BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Personal Taste

I will post pics soon of my house to give you guys an idea of what I like, Of course I can't have everything I really want but it gives you the basic Idea. I have more of Rich taste and no I don't mean $$$$ what I mean by Rich is I like Rich (deep)colors. I like a dark red, black, darker olive green, deep coffee/chocolate brown, I love your basic black and white with lots of color thrown in. I LOVE COLOR. I am an organized freak also and will be posting pics of that too even pics of my closets, LOL. But as I go I would like to hear your thoughts and what you like, if you give me a hint of what you like I will post pics and ideas. So please share your thoughts your likes and dislikes, I started this but I made it for everyone to share.

0 comments: