BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Out of the Nowhere Idea






I often get ideas out of the middle of no where and go oooohhh that would be great/neat/cool/pretty, whatever. This one I got today looking at my wedding photos. Since I am already married I thought I would share it since unless I am decorating one for someone else, I won't be using it in my own. Wouldn't it be neat if you had smaller two tier cakes on every table for your centerpiece just enough to feed everyone at that table plus a couple slices, you could do it with different flavors, have round, square, topsy turvy, crooked, you could have the same colors as your wedding just different patterns on every cake, you could have a different little cake topper/flowers, there is so much you could do with it. Anyways I thought it was a neat Idea and be very unique. Of course you would have a small bridal cake too.

0 comments: