BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Cozy Room











I love my bedroom, I wanted and still want to paint the white walls a creamy tan color but for now it is fine I don't want to do to much since we are renting. But I love my room I love the colors they make me feel COZY now if I just had a fireplace in a room. Jeremy wanted a Log Bedroom Set as you can see we only have the bed for now but slowly we are adding to it, I didn't want a Log Bed really but he really wanted it so I went with colors and ideas from a time of year I love Autumn, and I LOVE IT even with the log bed, in fact the log just adds to it, in my opinion. My closet is a small walk in, my bathroom is still a work in progress I am trying to decorate it the same brown color in the room with a antique plum color but it is hard finding anything to go with it (meaning pictures or anything extra).

0 comments: