BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Men and Womens Differences






While Men and Women have many differences, one of the many differences is TASTE, taste in clothing, styles, foods, decors, the list goes on. Some men don't really care, some only want what they like, some will want to give their opinion but why when it is not listened to. In my opinion compromise, I listen to what he likes what his taste is, I may be the one cleaning it, decorating it mostly but it is not just my house it is his too and I want things that in it that he likes and I like, things we enjoy individually and together, Jeremy likes very Contemporary Modern, I like old and Elegant so we mix it a little of both and I end up loving the way it turns out. I will show that in pics of our home as we go. Pics above are more of Jeremy's taste.

0 comments: