BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Norman Richard Owens

On Sept 15th at 8:13pm Norman Richard Owens took his last breath :-( I feel blessed to have known him, he was a very loving and generous man. He wasn't married and didn't have kids, no I take that back he did have kids, he had all of us his nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews, we were his kids. I remember when I was getting married he was one person I really wanted to be there and he was :-) as happy as can be. I remember him giving me a big hug after the wedding, telling me I was the most gorgeous bride he ever laid eyes on, kissing my cheek and slipping something in my hand, then he said bye. I didn't look to see what was in my hand till later, shame on me, but inside my hand sat $500, I was in shock and started crying. At the time I didn't think about it but that could have been $500 that he didn't have, but that was uncle Norman he would give whatever he could to help someone even if it meant him taking a punch and suffering a little. He loved people and helping people become better, in many different ways. He loved his family he was always near or with his siblings, or some family member. Uncle Norman knew many people and was loved by all. I love you Uncle Norman.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm sorry for your loss... It always hurts to lose the people we care about.