BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Something Happens.....

I Love this song I am so excited about it too, I am teaching our sign team this song.
This song is so true, I don't know about you but I know for me when I say his name, for me its passion there is something that happens inside (and out for that matter) that is explainable, like the song says SUPERNATURAL. What other name can you say that has so much meaning, so much power, SO MUCH. I never want to take that name for granted his name is so special, precious, no other, sacred, and powerful I don't ever want to take advantage of it. Sometimes when I don't know what else to pray, when there is so much and my heart is heavy that I don't know where to start all I do is say his name and that is all I say his precious name. He is my best friend, my comfort, my strength, my first love, and I can't imagine LIFE WITHOUT HIM. My heart hurts for people who reject him and his name because with this crazy life there is nothing GREATER. This is why I am so excited to do this song because when I call on his name I know something happens. Ok now to go get tissue I cry about everything :)


0 comments: