BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

God what a Wonder

So this last week we had a snow storm it snowed all day Wed, Thurs, and Friday, Saturday we got a break it was a Sunshine day, Sunday it snowed hard, and today it is a gorgeous sunshine day. When I see a sight like pictured below it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen I LOVE IT. It reminds me how artistic, creative, and wonderful our God is. Some people don't like the snow that's great they are entitled to that, but when I see the snow or any magnificent sight like this I ponder what God was thinking, he controls it, he created it. What made him think hmmm I think for one of the seasons I will make this cold white fluffy stuff, lol.
Snow also reminds me of Isaiah 1:18 before the snow comes things are drab, ugly, dead, when it snows it covers all of that filth, it makes it beautiful, magical, then eventually the snow starts melting there is a short period where it's a little drab but then something happens Life happens things start sprouting, they have life, new life. You see there is a purpose for the snow it wipes everything clean making everything white, when the snow starts subsiding it turns to water which nourishes, feeds, to make everything come back to life. So you see this is why I love the Snow :-) it has a purpose God knew that when he created it which is probably why it's referred to in the bible so much with sin and snow cleaning and making clean. My thoughts for this GORGEOUS day.

0 comments: