BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Traditions

As I am sure many other families do we have our own family Christmas traditions, which I think I love as much as my children. We start ours on Christmas eve after dinner kids get showers and ready for bed, then we all campout in the living room yes even mom and dad. Christmas morning Jeremy makes breakfast after breakfast kids get cleaned up while mommy cleans kitchen. After things are washed we sit around and listen to daddy read the Christmas Story, we talk about it, pray, and then the gifts are opened. Once all the gifts are opened kids get dressed for the day and can play with their toys with daddy, if they got any, while mommy starts baking and preparing for Christmas dinner. Another one we do as part of dessert time after dinner is we make a red velvet cake, put candles in it and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus, my kids love everything about Christmas and so do I. Merry Christmas I pray yours is as wonderful as ours.

0 comments: