BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy Holiday Days

Yesterday was a very busy day for me and others I am sure, I had multiple things going on. Signs of LIFE Praise had a bake sale it went awesome thanks to a wonderful supportive church love them. It was my turn to hostess yesterday. Then after bake sale was over we had to rush home change clothes, grab coats, stop by somewhere quick and grab kids food so they were a little more enjoyable ;) and go to Journey to Bethlehem. Journey to Bethlehem is really neat it's like an interactive play, nativity scene, it's really neat and I will def go back next year, my kids had us all laughing the entire time, Jacob was with Sis Sanders the whole time and she was getting him into it, his facial expressions had us cracking up, Kaleigh wanted to hide her face except to look at the animals, Judah was the funniest as usual he said things like I wanna go back in dat oter church, I not wike dat, I no wan to go out der,
and at the end the funniest are we gonna die now, lol, it was so funny we laughed about for a little bit. It was a great day, evening and fun.

0 comments: