BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

First Happy Thanksgiving, I love Thanksgiving it is a holiday that reminds us to be thankful but we shouldn't just be thankful during this holiday we need to be thankful all year round, everyday, every moment. Things I am thankful for all the time are
1. God he loves me more than anyone else and I love him, he is my very first love
2. My husband, he works his booty off, he is a GREAT daddy, he is my best friend and the greatest man alive
3. My children, don't worry there are days I go loco, kookoo, but they are the light of my life and I cannot imagine life without any of them
4. My mom and dad
5. My brother, sister, niece's, and nephew I love them all and miss them
6. All my other family
7. All of my friends, I have got the greatest friends on the planet
8. My church family they are the greatest most wonderful people I know
9. My grandparents
10. This wonderful life of mine I am living that I wouldn't trade for anything I thank God everyday for one more breath to breathe and one more day to live
Happy Thanksgiving what are you thankful for?

0 comments: