BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Emotional Whirlwind

Have you ever been so frustrated you wanted to scream, cry, and throw a fit like when you were 2 years old. I DO, LOL. My life this last year and half has been very trying mostly emotionally but still frustrating. There has been even more ups than downs but its like my Pastor says it will take a 100 rights to correct 1 wrong, or something to that effect :). There are days where you feel like you are all alone and then there are days you feel like you have world. There are days where you can't tell anyone what, how, why you are feeling something and days you can tell anyone everything. There are days you don't know how to express what you are feeling and then there are days you are an open book. There are days when it feels like the world is falling apart around you and then there are days when it feels like everything is right in the world. There are days when you wish you could be a child again innocent, pure and then there are days where you wouldn't trade where you are now for anything. There are days you look back and wonder what you could have done different with a situation or something and then there are days you feel you did everything right. Everyday there are emotions, struggles, and things your unsure of but there is one thing I am sure of I know I am in the greatest place on earth, and I have been a lot of places well in US and Canada :), I have the greatest Pastor and family, I have the greatest most wonderful church family who is my family, I have some of the greatest friends I have ever had, and that no matter what is going on with me emotionally I have my HUSBAND and my 3 MONKEYS or CHILDREN depending on the day :), and that is MY FAMILY my husband and my children matter more to me than anything else in this world. I want to please them after God, I want to be strong for them, so it doesn't matter where I am emotionally on a day with GOD and MY FAMILY I know I will be OK. Don't take this as a negative for it is not meant to be I am just putting in words what I know we all go through, but not all of us have help for or Emotional Whirlwind storms I do I have GOD who I put all my trust and emotions in and he gives me the strength, and I have MY FAMILY who loves me, cares for me, and makes me happy when no one else can.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Well, I love you too :) and consider you my family.

Danielle Louise Carlson said...

Aww thank you Rachelle you made my day and yep you are my family :-) I am blessed and thankful to have you and your family in my life