BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anoint ME

There is a song called Anoint Me Lord, I love the words of this song all of them but especially the chorus, here is the chorus.

Anoint me Lord this day
As I go along my way
Let my life send forth a glow
Let the oil around me flow
Anoint me Lord
This day I pray
Amen

I think this needs to be included in our prayer everyday, we can tell people all day about God all day, his grace, his love, his mercy, his sacrifice, that he is coming back again soon, but if they don't see and feel God in us how can we expect them to hear our words believe them. I have always said ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Don't get me wrong my words need to be Christ like but if my actions are not more than my words how can I expect my words to affect anyone. Well there I go getting side tracked.:) Outside my home and even in my home with my children because they are watching, but no matter where I am who I am with I want them to see GOD, his anointing, his love, his mercy, his compassion, his sincerity, his grace, every aspect of him I want them to see it in me. I want them to long for, desire, want what I have because what I have is the greatest gift of all. So Lord as I go along my way today let my life send forth a glow let the oil around me flow anoint me LORD I pray.

Here is the song

0 comments: