BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little taste of heaven on earth

This stuff is so good, yum yum yum. As the Holiday season nears my family always has a craving for hot cocoa, we drink it almost every night. We all have our favorites the kids get no sugar added they are just happy it's chocolate :-), my husband likes any of it also but really likes the dark chocolate and my favorite is candy cane hot cocoa and the dark chocolate. You can make candy cane hot cocoa yourself I actually do, but it is still to early to buy Candy Canes, so I found this till Candy Canes do come in season. It so YUMMY but I like mint and chocolate together :-)

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I had hot cocoa last night. :( It was yummy, but it made me sad. Just like the weather today. lol!