BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Fondest Memories are made When Gathered Around the Table


I have a sign between my kitchen and dining room that says "The Fondest Memories are mad when gathered around the table" I think that is so true. During the holidays and when family is together it seems that if your not gathered in the Kitchen then you are gathered around a table, whether its to eat the meal, or just to play games you are gathered around a table. I know at my family's and my in laws, we are always talking while eating our meal having conversation and laughing. Now for games that is another story, we usually act like complete corn balls, laughing, the guys making chuck norris jokes that us girls just don't get and think are retarted, playing bunco and yelling it trying to keep Ronnie off the leader table :), and staying up so late playing games that the stupidest things make us bust up laughing. I LOVE that time when family is together, and I always miss it. So for me I think there are so many memories made around a table. Maybe that is why my Mother in Law has kept hers for so long because of all the memories it holds.

1 comments:

Kim said...

You know she's had that table since I was little, that is a long time!!! lol! I love those family times too...and we all seem to gather in the kitchen..what is wrong with us, food on the brain?